I am tired. My back aches, chest muscles at the sternum area aches. Arms ache, upper thighs ache. It's an aching day, I just don't feel like moving at all.
Had a nice lunch, though very assorted in variety. Just took whatever there was at home to eat. Ate quite a lot, but I am not exactly thinking of slimming down currently. I just ate, and ate, and felt relaxed after the lunch. It was a happy lunch.
I hate people forcing me to do things. Forcing me to study especially. People just don't seem to understand that I am a rebellious person. Defiant, yes. The more you force me to do something I don't want to do at the moment, the more I refuse to do it. Especially studying. When I have a lot of time to myself, myself alone, I will be naturally inspired to study by myself. When the time is not right, I just can't study anything. Be it 2 hours, 3 hours, I will still be stuck at the same question, staring at it, brain juice not moving. Well. That's one of my extreme characters.
Still feeling very sleepy. Have to study cos' got physics test. Gone for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment