I didn't want to blog. I told you I didn't want to blog. Argh I shouldn't have read other people's blogs.
Okie here's the story. Seems like JNCO Course didn't turn out well. From Yr1s saying about Rang's stressful experience, and 2 lecturers' journals saying that their lecture didn't go well. That's 2 out of 3 lectures. And seems like there was a 'scolding' session from the CC after the course... No idea. This year is something new, with Yr1s being lecturers. Wow, I never been a lecturer. Sux at public speaking. I still remember I was damn scared talking about CPBS during AGM this year. I think I was going damn fast bah, Pia told me there's no need to rush, but I just insisted on rushing it through. I couldn't wait to get away, stop talking, finish the session asap. Stage fright! haha. I feel intimidated in a LT, on lower ground, with hundred over eyes staring at you. And you cannot afford to make a mistake. Because you are an officer, a senior, all mistakes will be directed not only at you, but the whole senior cohort. Hrm. Like I said, this year got year1s as lecturers le, next year sure got me. Dieded le. Haiz. Hopefully is something I am good at, like admin. Crappy! I am worrying over nothing. I am also quite concerned about JNCO Course progress.
Argh. Went to bathe. Broke my trail of thoughts. Nvm.
No comments:
Post a Comment