Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hrm. That W woman's nick is currently: Badmouthing Others Doesn't Make U Any Better, Scolding pple Stupid doesn't make U any Cleverer.

Sounds like targetting me rite? I always suspect she has been reading this journal. Read on you bitch. More things to badmouth you about. Hope you read on and get angrier and fall off from your seat. Right, badmouthing others doesn't make you any better. But if you did nothing wrong, you wouldn't be afraid that people are badmouthing you in the first place.

And I like to scold you stupid, crappy woman, so too bad. In fact you are rather stupid, if you haven't figured out in which way, I guess you haven't since you are stupid, let me tell you then. You are not stupid in terms of intelligence, you are stupid emotionally, you failed to take other people's feelings into consideration. Everything in the universe revolves around you & you only. But you are wrong. Because in this world, there are millions of other people, they are homo sapiens, they have feelings too. Right, scolding you stupid isn't going to make me cleverer, but it doesn't have to make me cleverer. Cos' it's just a true fact that you are.

Anyway whatever your nick says isnot going to scare me. I am going to say it all the same. Maybe it will 'comfort' you more to let you know that there are at least 10 people who knows this journal.

Anyway, to all others, this blog will be continuing on, but I won't be writing too often here as I have opened a private blog of my own. I will continue to post interesting things of my life here, at least once a week to interest everyone. If you are interested. =)

No comments: