I am damn tired now. My eyes is so tired that they are going to water soon. But I know most probably I have no time to blog about tonight the next morning.
Went for BBQ at Downtown East, with Seniors and the 4 Comp Teams. Funny why all the number 5s never turned up, except for Dickson. And the antisocial Junyang went. Wow. It was a big gathering.
When I first reached the place with Serene, I was totally bored after a few rounds of bridge. I felt so ... Weird being there, partially cos' there was cadets around, partially I am feeling lonely and a little 'old' among the young ones. My eyes are already tired by 6.30 p.m., I wanted to sleep, but I knew I couldn't do what I wanted in a place full of cadets. I decided to sit in a corner, listen to my discman, and checked my handphone. After about 5 minutes, though it felt like 5 hundred years, I chucked my handphone back into my bag cos' there was nothing else to do with it as I don't play games. I started leaning against the wardrobe, listening to songs, closing my eyes once every few seconds to remove the tiredness from my eyes, though it didn't work.
Then start the bbq. Preparations and stuff. I felt a bit too 'free', so trying to chup into every other thing to be done other than fire starting cos' I knew I was a bad 'arsonist'. Then I felt out of place, went into the room and was made to demo a game of bridge for the NC to learn the game. That took quite some time, cos' they have no idea about Hearts, thus learning bridge is even more difficult then. By the time I went out, they were cooking already.
Took some food, drank some water, and started to feel too 'free' again, decided to chup into the cooking part. Oh well. Hated the ash and oil, made my face worse than ever, but had to do my part if I am going to eat. Alright. Throughout the 'stay', I stepped on quite some people's toes. So sorry to Wei Chee, Wei Quan, Kristian, & whoever I stepped on. Poor things, I am not quite light.
Was bbqing halfway, Alvin came over to have a chat with me. It dragged on to why my squad so little sign on, a topic which I hate to answer to. I replied simply with: They don't like the whole senior cohort. When asked to elaborate, I don't feel like saying, so I just shot the question to JY, but apparently I think he doesn't want to answer either, or he just dunno how to express his thoughts into words.
Oh well, then came a time to cut birthday cake. Okie lah, I am not going to be extremely critical about such stuff. Though I am not exactly interested in it.
The thing I was quite buay song about was Audris lahz. She is a weird woman. First she starts eating cold hotdogs and crabsticks, when everyone is preparing the food for bbq. Okie that's fine. Of course I went in to teach bridge, so dunno if she did cook. But I didn't see her cooking anyway. She was playing cards, eating stuff by the time I was out. Okie that's fine too. Then the most irritating thing is she told Sheng Lian she wanna satay. What the crap, she want to eat can't she cook herself? We are not there to serve the dishes she call for, we are not her dogs nor servant. Total crap. Then I grabbed my bag, she asked, "Har you not staying arh?" I thought it's pretty obvious, I am a Yr 2, I have 1 month to study prelims, and I am nice enough to show my face at the bbq. Now you question me like I am supposed to stay liddat. Crappy.
Okie, then back home. On MRT. Reached home at 12 midnight. Okie. Enough blogging. Too tired. Zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment