A holy day wasted. In a happy way though. More happy then bbq. Though didn't mug, but I did enjoy myself, with the nice tim sum lunch with my grandaunt, aunt & uncle, along with my brother, the birthday boy today. =)
Watched the episode of Dragon Sabre serial recorded from yesterday. Nice. Totally. Haha, but 1 thing is that all the things moved so fast, too fast to be imagined. I saw at a video show that this serial has 40 episodes. Within 6 episodes, so much has happened, it's like a story fast forwarded, accelerating to the current situation. Wow. I wonder what can they show in the serial in the remaining 34 episodes. Next few episodes will be my favourite of the whole serial, nothing will make me miss it. Woohoo. Zhang Wuji become so shuai. Heeee.
This show got some missing parts unanswered though, that makes it inferior to the previous ones I saw. Didn't explain how Zhang Wuji survived with the poison for so many years untilhe found the Jiuyang Zhenjing. So many years, deciphered from the fact that he grew up from a boy to an adult. Haha. Interesting. But nevertheless, the fact that he's shuai and the girls inside are so chio just makes it differ from the other 2 shows I watched as well. Haha...
Oh man. This is not quite entertaining to anyone. Haha, but I love talking about tv shows like they are part of my life. They are, in fact. I am a tv freak!!!! I am nuts.
NDP parade. Aiyah. Not very interested. I only like the part with marching contingents. Lol. I think I must be too attached to uniformed groups. Crazy.
WASTED DAY! OH NO! Aiyah today both airen and bw told me about the argument thing. Was smsing with weiwei, realised I misinterpreted al's explanation. LOL. BAD. This shows the lack of concept. Bad!
OH NO! Nv check email, BADDDD! SJ pple must check emails everyday. Haha, habit. I will die if I don't check for more than 2 days, unless I am in camp. Or rather, my mailbox will die, poor little thing.
To increase the National Day ambience around the city, I worn red and white! Nothing very alarming or interesting. LOL. So BHB. 1 person increase ambience AROUND the city. BAD. This is being too proud. Haaa. I think the previous sentence is more of... don't know how to express myself.
Aiyah. Gotta watch NDP le. Sian leh this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment