Supposed to have evaluation session today. Cancelled cos' half the committee cannot make it. Dah.
heard from the yr1s Rang pretty stressed lately. Cos' of the JNCO Course incident sia. Heard from Sheng Lian, think if I was him, I will get pretty stressed also for bungling so many things up. Aiyoh. But asking for a change of OIC for Sec1 Comp is a bit extreme lahz. Think it's cos it's his first time being OIC for project, plus the stress from doing things wrong on JNCO Course Day 1, think he a bit afraid. Afraid he will do things wrongly. Nvm I also liddat... Poor guy. But he also a bit of not involving himself enough in Corps stuff, and he never asked about the parade beforehand. It's quite easy actually. Last time I was scared of that too, scared I shout the wrong command, shout at the wrong time, dahdahdah. But 1 time practice in June Camp removed that fear. Sometimes bungling things up isn't the worse thing, at least you experienced it, you will never want it to happen again, and remember not to commit the same mistake for life. I always believe doing things wrong is part of learning, and in fact it's the most effective teacher. Hope he gets over it, but it's not good for him to escape by shifting the post of Std1 Comp OIC. Going through it is better for him I think.
dahdah. back to trying to study mode. note the word 'trying'. And I wanna thank my airen for the moomoo card! Cute leh. And lots of encouragement. Think you are very nice to take time off this period where time is limited for a yr2 to do the card. Love ya lots! Muackz!
No comments:
Post a Comment