Saturday, August 21, 2004

Yesterday didn't really feel like blogging, but was happy. Happier than normal days. NOt the type of crazily happiness, but just contented at heart. Like the sweet feeling.

No, I don't have a boyfriend. Just that I am returning to my old self. Helping people, really gives me a sense of satisfaction. =)

Yesterday physics lesson very boring. Oh yeah, I got 5 free periods yesterday, PE, Physics tutorial, 2 free Econs periods, GP tutorial. Didn't make good use of them, no mood to study all day. Oh yeah, back to physics, it was super boring. Especially when she started to talk about Graph plotting, wah I thought that's Yr1 first lecture? Must she repeat all over again? And the worse thing, still got people in her class do all those mistakes? And a lot of Graph plotting is trained by Secondary school, and also Yr1 during the first 3 months, Ms Wong totally made us redo all the graphs for practicals if they are not perfect. I was thoroughly, completely bored throughout the whole lesson, and I could see our class super restless also. Mr Koh just said umpteen times le, and Mrs Poon is repeating it. So guess all of them are bored.

Lala. Today got semi finals table tennis Li JIa Wei against dunno who. Wow. Her game with Wang Nan was totally amazing. If she can keep it up, I think she should be able to win the semis as well. Hope for medal for Singapore!

Gotta plan the day, or else I never do work again.

No comments: