Saturday, August 14, 2004

MSN Nick Wars.... lame.... disgusted.

They seem to be engaging in some MSn nick war. So childish, so crap. Crazy man. That W woman comes up with a new nick again. You Choose to Say it, So I Choose Not to tell. Funny nick. I don't know what that means. But seems like AL and BW both noe. Cos' their nicks seems to be retaliating. Dunno. Nick Wars are stupid. I was tempted to put one the other day, but it was too long. And anyway, I think retaliating with the nicks will just make her know that you are pissed off thoroughly by her stupid nicks. Which is rather stupid, cos' I am not giving her the pleasure of thinking that she has pissed me off. As struggles with childish and stupid people are a plain waste of energy. This type of people ought to be ignored. One day she will find that everyone in the world has ignored her, maybe that's the time the stupid brain of hers start reflecting and do some real thinking. Oh well, poor thing may not even have anything in her head that helps her to think. That disgusting head of hers can be used as a drum in a band someday. Yikes. Ugly drum. Makes me wanna puke just thinking about it. EEEeee. I rather get a nice one from a musical instruments shop. Yikes the squeaky sound that horrible drum makes. *shudders* Most horrible music it's going to make. Sound like a crow most probably.

No comments: