Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Self reflections...

Alright. I realised that I have very bad attitude recently. I think I suddenly said Sheng Lian was sheng jing bing in quite a sarcastic tone cos she brought a very big bag. One bigger than her normal blue one. Alright, that's crazy, bad attitude. I apologised to her a while after by SMS when I realised what I did. Every time I will get jerked back to reality liddat, realising I shouldn't have said or done what I did. Not very sincere, by SMS, but I guess it would be a lot harder saying it face to face, and what's more, it's quite hard to meet in school really.

I am getting more selfish lately. BAD. Never take people's feelings into consideration as much as I did in the past. BAD. Is it because of more mugging? Or stress? No. These type of things cannot be blamed on such things. Because it's yourself that matters. CONTROL you emotions, crappy momo peach. One must practise Control. Important life skill.

Did people cheer for me when I did pull ups? Actually I couldn't really hear a lot of cheering, perhaps I was just as unpopular as the W woman. I could hear a jiayou every now and then. Haha, perhaps, after all, all the 'loud' cheering that I hear is from myself. But that doesn't make me change that biased view of mine. Anyway, I never was popular anywhere, in my squad, in my classes for 12 years. So it doesn't really matter to me. At least I don't 'look' popular like that W woman. Trying to fake an illusion that she have many friends when she don't. That's totally sad, a real sad case.

Haha, self reflect till biased view comes up. Oh well.

No comments: