Wednesday, June 16, 2004

10 minutes to midnight.

Another day wasted. Don't know what's wrong with me, I just seem to be wasting my day. Well, no mood to study really. Perhaps it will be better tomorrow.

Went out with egg and airen to study. Went Swensens'. (WOW, so ex, I am going to be broke soon crappy) Gotta stay at home for the next few days, after all, staying at home really wastes no energy ( =no need to buy things to eat=save money), and really no need to go out (never go out=never buy things=save money), and like the saying goes, it's easiest to save during the holidays. (Got such saying? think I invented it.)

Everyone study halfway le! I only at the beginning. HOW? So slack. Still don't wanna start cracking. Need to get a nut opener to crack me. Cos' I am a NUT. hee. -_-"'

Like another saying goes, stay at home when you have no money. (Got such saying huh?) That's for students of course. If you are working, you are supposed to go out and work when you have no money. SHUCKS! I am talking crap again.

Now I starting to think people who read my blog wastes a lot of time looking at crap. Okie I will shut up now.

Slacked all day, cos' I just couldn't concentrate in figuring out about geometric dist, perhaps I am too rusty in math, perhaps I don't even have the basics to begin with. Oh well. I wonder if I will fall asleep tml when I study at home. Really, these stuff have to see what happens loh. sianz. Next Tuesday still have FAU stuff. Great urge not to go, again it's my responsibility. HAIZ.

Some insignificant stuff. My mum throw away my little bloster! A bit sadz, but can't help it le... haiz, she say too dirty. Always never ask me before she does things one. And my bro teases me that my fav soft toy is gotta be thrown away next... toopidz. I will retrieve it from the dustbin if it gets thrown away. Total childish stuff. But this is me. haha.

12 midnight now.

No comments: