I am nuts. I posted here 5 min ago, and here I am to post again. Stopped crying. Finally, cos' I am like a water tap that can't be turned off.
It's 2 a.m. I don't feel like sleeping. Because I thought too much I think. My eyes are swollen right now. Partly due to crying, partly cos my left eye was swollen the whole day for no reason. Damn uncomfortable the whole day, but it's comp, can't miss it. Well, time I get some sleep. And hope I get my eye cured overnight. Hope I don't oversleep for comp train tml. Or else get scolded by Audris again.
Think I got some grudge against her though. And a bit of fear. Cos of the incident she had with my team during the selection trials. I remembered she did apologise when we were in Sec 4 cos' we damn buay song her and she dun really know we really detest her for the selection trial thingy. All we felt was her being unreasonable for kicking us out of the trials. Irritating, still come and fakingly taking us in liddat, cos we not enough pple anyway. Disgusting lohz. What is the past is the past. Argh. One more week to work with her.
She just can't seem to understand that the world don't consist of her and her comp only. Keep interrupting me when I was DO today, qi si le. Can't help it, it's her personality. What can I say. At least she not as bitchy as that W woman can le.
No comments:
Post a Comment