Third post of the day.
Nose felt better, thanks to serene's idea of hot tea. (Though there was no tea in my house so I used coffee) And also thanks to Esther's idea of hot shower.
Realised I sent my POP mtg agenda to Jason instead of Marcus. Hahaz.
Started to think that my blog nowadays sounded more normal, compared to the past where I only posted everytime I feel very depressed or stressed... Just kept the blog to vex out my stress and troubles. This year's blog looks not too bad, much better than last yr's one, which was full of depression and everything. Think it's better this way, at least shows the account of me being at the top of the world at times and not only always down in the dumps.
Waddahell. I am starting to sweat in an air con room. Eh, should be a good sign, cos' that's how fever is gotten rid of. Maybe it gets rid of running nose too.
Think gotta go rest a little. Still need to go full force on studying tml. Or else I will be dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment