Oooh. Nice dinner with my grandaunt's family. Totally cute my baby cousin. hee.
Got my photos from Nat Comp today! But I wrote one of the numbers wrongly, so I missed out the photo on AC and their mentors. Haiz' That's a nice photo. 2 tall, dark, handsome guys behind 5 potential handsome guys. LOL. Just have to do without it. Weird if I ask the person to help me get 1 photo done... Sianz. And my photo album no space for 13 more pictures. Have to get a new one.
So many blog entries. 1st time in my life I blog so much. LOL. And thinking and looking back, seems like I need to save quite some money to get all the stuff I want. Waist pouch = $33, Pencil case(budget) = $15, Photo album(budget) = $10? Wanted to get handphone accessories, but seems like I save this amount first. 60 bucks. Haiz. So materialistic I am. Haha. And this coming fortnight confirm cannot save this amount.
Was watching the NETS show a few days ago. Think that Nets is rather useful. =) Should keep all my money for the fortnight inside, then will save more. Cos' I am too lazy to go withdraw money. HAHA. And must vow never to use Nets to buy stuff, then can restrict overusage. But so troublesome putting money in every fortnight. Lazy too. haha. Wait for next year get job le then say. Haha.
So slack now, just had tuition, so tiring. Finished half the tutorial of CLT at tuition. Have to complete it tonight. Then tomorrow will be on Diff and Inte le. And I forgot all the binomial poisson and DRV. And approximation. OH MAN. Still got Fmath haven't started figuring out what in the hell is matrices, geometric and exponential dist, and i am BAD at all that fmath integration, and oh no, vector eqn of planes. Let's take a look at the paper with the topics. Oh, and Pt and interval estimation! mechanics is another headache. Shucks I have a million stuff to study. Die le. My fmath can get E it will be surprising. At least 3/4 of the topics I dunno how to do de. Physics not even halfway thru yet. die le. left. tomorrow. and wednesday. YAWNz.
Make a list, idiot. Then make a wish. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment