Monday, June 28, 2004

CZech Republic won 3-0 aginst Denmark.

No I didn't watch the match. But I did attempt to. After about 10 minutes, I realised that I am not supporting any teams, neither am I supporting anyone. It's not worth it, after all common test is more important. I thought about the Balance of Life. If I could wake up earlier and have more energy for the next day, more can be done. Some things have to be forgone to achieve a even better effect. Because I looked at the list of stuff that I haven't revised, it's a whole lot.

Start of a new day: Do not forgo studies for play, because it's the last chance that you've got to show that you are better than those who look down upon you. Show Your Power! Show it to the rest that it's not pure mugging all the way, and finishing all your tutorial that counts. It's the understanding and ability to play around with the concepts that you have understood.

Lord gave me the strength to start this new day.

No comments: