Arh. Everywhere I go, whatever tests I do, they just say that I should be a social worker. Am I really suited to be one? I always thought I love office jobs. What does a social worker do anyway. If it's like being councillor, no thank you. I am a poor councillor to anybody. I have flopped in this area, more than ever in my years of SJ. The thought of it really puts me off, I will just give people the wrong advice.
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Arh. Everywhere I go, whatever tests I do, they just say that I should be a social worker. Am I really suited to be one? I always thought I love office jobs. What does a social worker do anyway. If it's like being councillor, no thank you. I am a poor councillor to anybody. I have flopped in this area, more than ever in my years of SJ. The thought of it really puts me off, I will just give people the wrong advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment