Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Disturbed. Irritated. Argh.

Like is there something wrong with talking about BGR in my blog? I am just longing for someone to be in my life that's all. And I going to meet him tomorrow. After a few months of not seeing him, really looked forward to this meeting. Though it is just a study session. My mood was great until now. Disgusted.

As if people who type about BGR is sinful or something. F***. This sux. And why is EVERYONE in the hell talking about BGR now? And everyone in the hell have a b/gf. And some people just don't deserve to have a bf or gf, they just have a million pple after them, and all these 2 women does is to pretend that they have people wooing them, and then shun the 2 guys off behind their back. SO FakE. They are just trying to show that they are popular and well liked. With many guys after them. F*** them too.

I am just about scolding a million people. SUX. I just hate people who malign me.

People who don't understand me, just get out of my life. I am irritated. I am tired. NOw can't even type things that I want to type in my blog. F***.

No comments: