Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Stupid mum of mine. So irritating. Can't even borrow the family camera for a day, just cos' I borrowed her camera 3 years ago and lost it cos' Xinyu lost it on the bike hike. Just wouldn't give in, don't know what in the hell she keep the camera in the house in that stupid dry box for.

Now no maid, so she starts doing housework and graumbles all day cos' I never help her. Cos' I am a girl, I am 18, and I should help her. And it's right for guys to sit around and slack. Sexual discrimination. Crap idiot woman, total bitch. Hope she F off some day. Shows an attitude cos' she's doing housework. And use me gg out early and come home late as an excuse. Starts grumbling about Sunday I went out to eat till late. After all, it's only 1 night. Then she will harp around the same point everytime. Then yesterday I come home from comp train, damn tired, so slept for 2 hours, also cannot. Come in and scold me like nuts cos' I slept! Crazy bitch, can't even sleep. Crap woman. F her lahz.

Sorry about the lang, just wanna vex out a little.

No comments: