lalaz. A bit tired. After the crappy exam. Felt like sleeping all the way. Stupid bandages so damn dusty, I was like tearing like nuts and sneezing for an least half an hour to one all the way. Allergic to dust? No way, I have no allergies man. And allergy to dust sounds stupid, I don't get asthma or anything. This paragraph is crap.
A most amazing thing happened. I slept at 4.30 a.m. yest and woke up at 7.30 a.m. Most amazingly. I must be nuts. But I was happily ready Harry Potter and with my bro out of the house, the room became, hahaz, chaos. And hyperactive last night. And can't sleep too, cos' air con sux as usual.
And people keep nagging at me about studies! eeks. First it was Pia Leong, next it was Serene, then it was Aiping, and then Xinyi (further prompted to do so by Aiping). And think Junyang also, just that he never nag so much. haa. aiyah. knocked out already. Brains shutdown. Need to sleep. And my brother is sleeping right now, have to spare him the noise of typing. Poor guy. Guess the sneezing is getting to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment