Wow, I love that lamp! Haha, like I just found a new way to concentrate really hard on doing math tutorials. This is unbelievable... Now I know how people finish their whole tutorials within the weekend. I just finished the whole NOrmal distribution tutorial over the weekend. Wow. First time I did that. Got the passion of doing math back. =) Cos' of the lamp. It's really bright, and let me lie on the bed doing my work, my fav! Bright so I won't fall asleep on the bed doing homework. I actually was doing tutorials yesterday at 2 a.m.? And I wasn't feeling sleepy. haha.
Now play a while and go back to Central Limit Theorem. Must try to get A for Cmath... Crappily easy subject. Later get stuck in CLT then go tuition and ask. LOL. My uncle will kill me. The day before yesterday was asking him about CRV. I found E(X) and Var(X) of a CRV question using summation! Can you believe it. I did it using discrete random variable methods. My uncle almost killed me. haa. What a Fmath student manz. I just argue with other people that DRV is easier than CRV, even my uncle disagree with me. haa. I am so weird. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment