Currently using my aunt's laptop. More appropriately, my uncle's laptop. Oh whatever. Laptops are just so fun, wished i could get one for myself.
A report on today. Did not do a thing. Yup you heard that right, did not do a thing. Enjoyed my day at my grandaunt's house, reading a book (Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban), looking at my ever so cute baby cousin. And playing around with my soft toys. Watching some tv every now and then but not very obsessed those type. (should see how bad i get when i get obsessed)
Haha, eat a million stuff today (just like my grandaunt to stuff me with food.) Crabs, nasi lemak, and the nice nice banana leave otah, (gosh my mouth was burning hot when I finished 1 entire otah in 2 minutes.) Doing all the stuff I love to do, eating, reading, playing. Slacking. Haha, quite the happiest day of the week, beats all the days I went out and stuff. Grew fat I guess, but it's fun. Nothing happening, nor interesting. But fun. Woohoo. Great day I enjoyed with my favourite grandaunt, always doting on me. haha.
Though I didn't study, a day well spent. lol. Most interesting, nobody was nagging at me to study, not my mum, not PL. hee. Nice food, nice ambience, think I will be ready to study soon. Can feel the ambience building up. The thing I love my grandaunt's house. If this works, next time I will come my grandaunt's house to play a day before I get cracking at studying. Finding a way to make me study, build a mood. Hrm...
Lala, I am nuts. Love reading so much. And eating too. Trust my granduncle to get all the stuff I like to eat. lol. Always happens to have food there in the house. Unlike my house, fried chicken, fried fish, and rice. and can curry. Oh well. Now there's fried rice. hee. going off to eat (yet again) and watch that super smashing show "lie huo xiong xin 2" on channel u at 7. So cool seeing firemen saving lives. Oh I sound like a kid now. haha. Must be reading too much Harry Potter. hee.
Acting childish again. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment