I am shocked. I am elated. WOW.
I just mentioned to my mum that I wanna a desk lamp, so that can plop on my bed, then I can study on my bed, cos my bed there very dark. Then I just merely suggested 'like the one in popular the polarising one' which I thought was 30 - 40 bucks.
The next moment my parents came back with that polarising light desk lamp, only that it doesn't cost 30 to 40 bucks. It cost 200 BUCKS! JAW DROPPED. 'You mean you guys bought this lamp for 200 bucks????? and you bought it???? are you serious? it's so damn ex!' 'You noe then good arh, so expensive, bluff me is 30 to 40 bucks! anyway what is so special about polarising light?'
JAW DROPPED AGAIN. In my head I thought, 'you mean you don't know why is it better and the reason for the price and you all bought it?' I almost pengz. Of course I know my mum knows how to read the price tag before buying lahz. Really, parents will pay all the money in the world to help their child in their studies. I am impressed. By their love and generosity. Like I always had to approach my mum carefully to buy a pack of sweets for me. Cos' I know there's 50% chance she won't allow. Either cos the sweets is over $2 and deemed expensive, or she just don't wanna buy.
And the lamp is silver! =) 200 bucks is my month's allowance. Luckily there's 20% discount cos' I gave her the popular voucher to buy pens for me. So at least it's 160 bucks.
Last Word of the entry. WOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment