Sunday, June 13, 2004

Just bathed. Feel so nice. Feel so great.

Two words. WE WON! 3 National Champions and 1 1st runner-up. It's such a pity, the AC only lost by a few marks. I love SJ!

Just finished settling some stuff about POP. Being OIC is so easy, yet so difficult. Interesting experience.

Back to NAt Comp. Totally Great! Cannot be too excited lahz, told audris I will be calm. Must keep to promise. And maintain my image as Std 4 OIC lahz. Though I lost quite a lot of image today liaoz. Haha, acting crazy all day.

Great Results here:
Ambulance Adult = best leader, best CPR, 1st in FD and LC, 2nd in TOC & SC. NAT CHAMP!
Nursing Adult = best CPR, 1st in FA. NAT CHAMP!
Ambulance Cadet = best leader, best CPR, 1st in SC & TOC, 2nd in FD, 1ST RUNNER UP!
Nursing Cadet = best leader, best CPR, 1st in FA, 2nd in FD. NAT CHAMP!

Totally great! Best performance so far! Next year it's 4 Nat Champs!

Love my squad so much. 2 Nat Champs. They will pass out with flying colors. With their squad as the squad set in history that they win 2 Nat Champs in the same year. Though I wish the NA had people staying. I hope they will make up their mind fast and decide to stay.

For AC, You can do it! Try harder, it's only the long case, or else you would have fulfiled your mentor's (Pia) dream of 4 Nat Champs. Failure only pushes one to go further, improve themselves, and restores the fighting spirit. We await your victory next year!

And praying do help. Thank you Lord for answering the prayers about the NA, even though AC didn't win champ, they only lost by a few marks. And they won 1st runner up, thus still, thank you Lord for all that you have given us. Thanks.

I love SJ forever manz. haha.

No comments: