Feel so slack. Now slacking at home. Can't get the mood to study. After Comp, argh. My room is in a mess, my papers are all over the place. Guess it takes at least today to get into the mood. Perhaps tml should watch harry potter so as not to break the momentum later on for studying. Need a day to tidy up and get my papers filed also. Can't find a thing in this mess. Oh man. I just hate filing.
Slack. Nice feeling I haven't felt for the past 2 weeks. Really have to start on math soon, I am like lagging behind by goodness knows how much. My Fmath will die if I don't start revising and practising soon.
With Comp over, left with Std 4 post. and POP OIC. Will make it. it's only 1 month more. Just need to study at the same time. Talking about it is so easy, doing it is so hard. I can't cut time for leisure, leisure is my life.
Wanna slack for a few more hours. AP online le. hee. Go talk to her. Byez!
No comments:
Post a Comment