Monday, June 21, 2004

Flooing the day away. Sneezed till the clouds float away.

Suddenly struck me, that flipping pages of depression is useless. It's the present. No point looking back, the future is in the front. It is the future that matters, the present that matters. You cannot change your past, but you can change your future, and do what is to be done and you hope to be done in the present. And as every second ticks by, it will soon become the past, when you do something good and useful now, moments later, you have done something meaningful in the past.

Never mind the math I can't do today. As long as I strive, I ask, I will learn. When I succeed, it would be a victory in my past.

Talk about victories. Reminded me about Nat Comp. About competitions. Not about my NA's victory this year, remembered my own NC failure 3 years ago. My NA's failure 2 years ago. It's all the past. It was sad in the past, but it's all the past. haiz. At least all of them are happy now. =)

Must be too tired to think of such things. Going to POP meeting tml, funny time, 1630h at Bedok Mac. And luckily, the first aid unit stuff is postponed. My God, finally Mrs Chua that crappy woman sees sense. I am completely drained from FAU and SJ stuff together in the first 2 weeks. Not to say, top them with extra lectures and tutorials. Though I skipped the tutorials. Homo sapiens need time to relax too. After all, we are living things, not machines.

No comments: