Start of a Study Day
Studying. Have to start somehow, or else I will flop again at JCT. Oh wellz. Have to take a look at the topics tested. lol. Can't believe I didn't touch my studies at all in the last 2 wks. I must be nuts. Now a bit rusty liaoz.
Just wanna sidetrack. Yahoo got 100MB storage! UNFAIR! And it becomes so nice le. So troublesome if I change my sj mail to yahoo. WAH! Hope Hotmail wakes up and change to 100 MB or something. LOL. 50MB is enough.
Back to studying. =P Ehz, currently looking at my topics. Physics look okie with all that electricity around, just ideal gas and quantum I am bad at. Hrm. Math. A whole lot of greek. Start with the most recent stuff. Stats. Oh my goodness, matrices is in. I am deadz. Stats and matrices this week. Alright, if I flop JCT again, I gotta faintz. Only 3 sub plus GP. I can do it! Oops, sounds like Nike.
I am still blogging here.... Don't wanna study. haha. Gotta be a slack studying day. My six sense tells me so. Cos' my brother is at home... haha. Keep tempting me to play comp.
*Anyway fish is Xinyu or Aiping arh? Xinyu is a fish I know, Aiping also like fish. LOL. Let me guess. It's XY. Okie okie, I am laming around. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment