Peach Smoothie. Flamango.
Mmm. As I expected, XK came only at 1730h. Wow. And we left at 1800h. Haha. This is ... amazing.
Before that, I was looking for Millenia Walk for half an hour. Pretty stupid, but true. Oh wellz. Later even more stupid. Found that there is a underpass from Suntec to Millenia Walk, instead of the jaywalking I did on the road between Suntec and Millenia Walk.
Most amazing thing is yet to be revealed. We were walking in citylink towards mrt when we saw the most weird person. JY? Something pop out in my head, "Sir JY goes shopping?" haha, we then did a very bo liao thing, we followed him all around to suntec. Very crappy. Then on the way back to citylink yet again we saw Wanyun. 2 OICs in one day, I gg to score well for my exams man.
XK was commenting that JY looks weird with that cute little pink pig hung on his bag. LOL. Forgot to mention it was a X'mas exchange session of the senior cohort and he got it from Hongwei. Which happens that I bought the present on Hongwei's behalf, so I settled on a handphone chain with 2 chicks and a pink pig keychain. LOL. Can imagine JY gg around with 2 chicks hanging from his hp? Oops. I am just too playful =P
So we spent the whole time asking our dearest OIC to get a girlfriend, and perhaps a gayfriend if he doesn't like girls.
This is so lame. Never had a good time like today for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment