Monday, June 21, 2004

My mind is in a whirl. Partly cos' of the nose. Partly cos' I am at a loss. Need to unwind a little. Read Potter.

Too many people is nagging at me. One thing. I hate it. I am a rebellious person. The more you you want me to do it, the more I refuse to. Reminds me of my squad. Haha. We have this same character. That makes us difficult to deal with. No one will understand why our footdrill is just so bad, and after crap talk sessions, our drill just becomes excellent. We surprise even ourselves.

Was thinking of talking about thoughts of this Std4 sqd. But I guess I will save it for after POP. It's just too long. 4 years of taking them.

I think I really need to take that flu tablet, pray that it cures my nose, and sleep.

No comments: