Today is an ordinary day.
Stayed at home. Slept a lot. Low productivity. It's Thursday liao. START CRACKING DUDE! Pigz. Sleep and eat. Total pig.
Ate a million stuff today. 3 bread and a pack of carrot cake for brunch. SO FATZ. Nuts.
Studied finish 1 chap of physics. SO LAN! GUess I better start cracking throughout the night.
Going with XK again tml. Still thinking where to go. NO $$ le. Still wanna save for that dream pouch. And still wanna buy a new pencil case, though I looked for 3 months plus with no avail. XK suggested Leather Ark in Bugis, sounds like damn ex. As long as around 10 bucks. No money le. Nowadays no money to spend, haiz. cos overspend 30 bucks the fortnight before. Have to put back the money. Haiz. Now is no money, and no mood to study. My brother is studying now. Haiz. I feel guilty. Get CRACKING tonight.
PIGZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment