Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hot bath helps. Why the shower don't feel as hot as I hope today.

Pardon for the language in the previous post. Sorry to the others that were scolded for nothing.

Tired of doing stuff that are none of my concern. Really wonders why in the hell I signed on. To think that I am urging people to sign on, and here I am doubting my own purpose. Shouldn't have cared a nut about people, I am really wondering whether I should stay. Maybe was too much psychoed by JY and CW at that time. My stand for signing on seemed too much alike to JY's. Maybe it wasn't my idea. It was injected into me. I am always so vulnerable to other people's opinions I guess.

Being a senior is just so hard. People just think it's some kind of increased status, looking down on every other thing that is below you. When you are doing stuff and working for their welfare, they actually think you are such a person. Really makes me think is it so worthwhile. Really.

Mixed feelings.

No comments: