Saturday, June 19, 2004

Another slack day. (oops.)

Fell asleep after making notes for physical quantities and uncertainties. Really. Best liaoz. NO motivation. haa. Not even going to my grandaunt's place to play 1 day le.

My brother is not home. Went chalet to stay overnight. Wow, not bad huh, finally he can go for overnight stays in chalets. I did that only when I was 17. Sexual discrimination again. Girls are always that vulnerable huh?

Finished the Harry Potter 3rd book yest night. Read till 3 plus in the morning. Hrm, realised the movie really didn't touched on some main portions. Should have extended the movie for another hour. Like the stag thingy, never explain about Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail... Anyway Egg, the patronus not supposed to everytime take the shape of something lahz. When his patronus too weak, it's just some silver mist, so the umbrella thing is okie =). Only the last part he able to produce stag Patronus.

Really the beginning was very bad. It's all too fast, and the Knight Bus was more disappointing (after I read the book), and found out that the place they went was Leaky Caudron. Crappy, that place looks so bright after the first movie showed it dark. And the whole place looks different. Dun like the relocations of the places, Gryffindor common room (where got pple put the room next to a staircase, it's supposed to be a more secretive place that only Gryffindor pple noes) , Hagrid's hut, though I got not much objections to the place. Think Whomping Willow also replanted? And Harry beginning supposed to meet Hermonie and Ron not in the Leaky Caudron? Though some new twists may be nice for the story, but like my brother says, as Harry Potter fans, we want to see what is in the book, and not something different.

Now I am onto Order of Phoenix. A bit forget the story le, cos last year June I finished it in 2 days, and nothing stays in my mind. Except the fact that Sirius died. And Harry finally knows the truth or something. Even forgot Ron and Hermonie became prefects. haa.

Eh, I supposed to study instead of talking about Harry Potter stuff? Oops. =P

And perhaps revise a little first aid cos' tml is re-exam. lol. I am rusty. Just revised some CPR and Conscious Choking things. Funnily, now need 5 back slaps before abdominal thrusts? I am really rusty. Going to ask someone abt it tml.

No comments: