Thursday, June 10, 2004

My father is the best! Helped me persuade my mum to lend me the camera. Don't have any batteries though. Have to make do with the non-rechargeable ones.

Now today is the only day NA never train. Yesterday was at first aid camp, quite okie, not as interesting as ALC though. Yesterday I also never train NA cos' of the camp. Haiz, a bit worried about NA whether they can do their HN well. Think their FA can lahz, only perhaps Laura don't stand out very much as a leader. I rather they win Nat Champ never win best leader lahz, though I know best leader is important to Laura cos' it's her last year in SG, her last go at comp, and she won't even be able to train any comp teams to fulfil her wish.

Aiyah, why I so pessimistic? Even after hearing Yiyang say their NA not very strong, still think they have stronger competitors from other schools, haiz. Cos' I no confidence, cos' I have a feeling this week's competition will be a fierce competition instead of the lax standard last week.

Somemore I still volunteer to be DO again. Still dare to tell Audris I will be able to keep calm when the results come out. But still, good experience to try it, even if not, at least help Chee Wee by being half a DO.

Haha, was just chatting to CW, he say don't need. Aiyah. JIayou!! NA you can make it to Nat Champ!!!

[Prayer] Dear God our heavenly father, please do a miracle to the NA, let them win the champion, fulfil the dream they wanted to fulfil 2 years ago. Help Laura fulfil her dream of being the Best Leader in Comp, she is seriously a good leader so far, in the Corps and in her team. Instill the fire in them, reinstate the confidence in them that they will win. May you bless them. And hopefully some of them will sign on. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: