Another post.
I was too tired yesterday to blog. Yest I went out to study with egg, then went for CHC youth service. Alright didn't really like the loud songs, and I am not exactly a people person, so can't really talk with people. Remembered a time when I went there, a guy just said I was plain antisocial. Alright I don't deny it, I am. I am not comfortable in a group of strangers who suddenly extends their hands so warmly to me. And I know I am not their 'type'. If I ever go to a church, guess it wouldn't be CHC, but some ulu church that sings hymns that are slow. Those songs give me more of a peaceful feeling than some rock song where everyone starts jumping around and screaming the lungs. As for the things Pastor Kong said, quite interesting. I only like to listen to the 'talk' after all the singing. And congrats to Pastor Sun for being pregnant. May God bless her and her baby.
As for today, it's another eating day. And slack day. Though I did go tuition, I feel slack. Aiyah, nothing to talk about a lazy day. Going to drink vit C and watch GTO2. Just watched Xmen just now, as fantastic as Xmen 2. I shall end here.
No comments:
Post a Comment