Restoring my comp. No not this. This is my bro's comp. Restoring my crappy comp cos cannot operate media player. No Music. I will die. Trying to restore it to a pt 2 yrs ago. pretty extreme, but no choice cos' I never made any restore pts. Or rather, my computer have no system restore function till I updated the computer recently. Funnily there was restore points 2 years ago. Dah. Think I sent it for servicing. LOL.
Argh, my comp seems stuck. Sianz. Comp sux like hell. I wan Windows XP! My comp put up a lot with it liao loh, cannot type Chinese, cannot read Chinese, Quite slow at times, lag like siao when I only open media player and a chat window. Now cannot open hotmail account directly. Can you believe I put up with all that. And sometimes going crazy, like cannot access Net. And a million adware is running. Totally. The graphics sux too. Oh yeah the system restore is done. Haha, scully go back to 2 years ago state. Dahdah. Heckz. As long as my media player can work.
ARH! Cannot be restored. Totally sux. No media player forever.......... WAH! Qi si le, I go install some other music applications. Dotz.
No comments:
Post a Comment