Sunday, July 25, 2004

I will start with a prayer.

{Prayer} "Dear Lord, I know that I am not a Christian and perhaps I am not praying everyday, but I do pray now that you will help the boy that is suffering right now from cancer. I learnt from a tender age that you will extend your love to each and every one of the people on Earth, everyone out there, when they truly need help, no matter who they are, whether they believe in you or not, you will help them. What's more here it is a boy that believes in you. I pray that you will alleviate his pain, bless him, and help him recover. After all, he's only 18 and has not really experienced life yet. Give him a chance to live his life, give him the chance to go through the real life out there. He's a boy with good character, give him the chance to climb up to his life again and the chance to help others. He has a good heart, and he doesn't deserve this. You have worked a miracle on him before, do work another miracle on him again. Let him feel your love. Let your love alleviate his pain. Let him spread your love to the rest of the people around him, and all others on Earth. Just give him the chance. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen. "

May God bless him. Though I don't really know him very well, I will continue to pray for him. May you feel the love of God.

No comments: