Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hrm. Now for today's blog. Finally had some time to type it. After an hour and half dinner plus relaxation time (TV), rushing to send a routine order, and bathing. Settled down at 9.15 p.m.

Started watching another show. Or should I watch luo sheng. Haha. My determination to do tutorial and understand is gone again. So tired. Should I go tml to oversee the drill rehearsal? Dunno. I just don't feel like moving from this spot right now, give me the feeling that I won't wanna go tml. Yet I am afraid they will conduct it horribly enough to get the Std4s worked up again. Didn't talk to them about human relations, didn't heed jy's advice. Cos' I really dunno how to start telling them, like you don't suddenly tell them that they are no good in human relations and should improve in what area right? Sounds a bit weird. I am not good in human relations myself also. Crappy. What position am I in to criticise others? Or correct others?

Aiyah, talk so much, still worried about tml. Should I pon FAU? See got anot first. Hrm. See how I feel tml. See I shuang anot. Aiyah. Must understand Matrices tonight. Must start tutorial tonight. I go watch TV first. =P

Thanks another person for asking me to relax tonight.

No comments: