Went out with AL and BW. Had a nice shop, nice lunch at Kenny. Bought a CD for Wei2 and a sling bag for airen. Bought a doggie hp chain for myself. $5. Can't believe I bought it, but I did. Even though I had shortage of cash. Destress I guess. I am like my mum when I want to destress. Spend a lot, my mum just bought LCD TV for her room at thousand plus. She earns money, so that's a lot. I am a student, $5 is a lot. That cute little doggie. Grey to match my HP. SO CUTE.
Just now was itchy to buy COnverse pencil case also, luckily I have no money. Or else I will be munching bread for the next 2 weeks. Then saw a converse pouch, that was nice looking, had cushion at the back, and much bigger than the deuter one I saw. I was so tempted to switch my choice of pouch to that one, as it's my favourite blue color. But I went over to deuter's side, with the lifetime guarantee thing, and though it's smaller, girls should not bring too big pouches, and deuter's one is more comfortable cushion. I am again decided that the deuter one is better.
Felt better, not so sad, cos' didn't go out with SJ people so no need to talk about my unhappiness. IMportance of social life outside SJ. Yest Loong asked me whether I was staying on. I just said I dunno. Haha, more and more things points to me that I shouldn't, why is this happening when I have to make a choice? Why last year don't have such a feeling? Don't know, maybe it's Fate calling for me to get out. I don't work well with these new batches of people, whether is it Yr1s, or izzit the incoming Yr1s. Perhaps it's time for me to leave. Still thinking hard. Still 5 more months to decide. Take it slowly manz.
Cute doggie. Smile all my troubles away. Gotta start saving to make myself happy when I get the waistpouch. Then going all out to search for a pencil case. Should I get the one at leather ark $14 or the converse one at $12.90, or the one at thirtyseven at $12.90? Haiz. Buying things destresses a person. So shuang.When I go out and work, sure spend like nuts. Super spendthrift.
Decided that after this journal of 2004, will be changing to a brand new journal of a different name, which will be kept for long time. Serene is right. Opening blogs every year don't make sense. I changed many journals and blogs before, because I don't want people to find my journals. People whom I don't want my journal to be known to.
Anyway yesterday, Pia Leong wear till very nice to Mr Hia's son's wedding. Wow. Look so shuai, tall dark handsome in that shirt of his. Lol, talking about guys again, he has this blog address, later he read le get too big-headed. But the comments is true lah. haa.
Why my hp don't have the nice chime ringtone for sms? I am jealous of that of samsung phones. Other than that, I still will love my phone. Especially now there's a dog on it. =)
Yeah! Portugal against Greece. I will vote POrtugal to win! Greece have come a bit too far with that skills of theirs. But I read the new paper, I think that their way of playing football is the true spirit of what every sports team or ther teams should have, team spirit and true friendship. Even so, I still think POrtugal should win with that excellent goalkeeper of theirs. But I will still love Casilles as the best goalkeeper. Haha. I always support Spain, and in World Cup, add Brazil in. England, wahaha, well. (haha CE)
I wanna change my backpack too, but haven' spoil. Ain't I materialistic. Any guy who marries me is going to have a hard time, I am such a spendthrift. CUTE DOGGIE. Wished I could offer it a bone to chew on.hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment