Design test today. Quite okie lah, though I never finish. Aiyah. Hopefully will pass loh, haha.
Scare me SMS came this morning at 6.50 a.m. from Sheryl saying there's no school fund allocated for POP. Waddahell, no funds? Die die exceed sia, Sheryl say exceed by 200 bucks plus. Sianz. Crazy. Nevermind trust her to settle with Mr Goh lah.
Dotz..... Today test le go suntec eat lunch then go see scholarship exhibition. So small, so little. Just went in case I could get a scholarship. Haha. In case. Good if I don't need to live off my Mum for university fees mah, then she can keep the money for herself and buy stuff she wants. Hrm, wait till I get 3 As then say.
Headache! Head not happy with me, pain on off one. Crazy head. Maybe I go rest it awhile (isn't it all I want to go and sleep, yeah?) Totally lame. Okie, since I said I can't commit for the JNCO Course today, I must make something of today, or else I letting Pia down huh. Study gal! STUDY! GO AND STUDY! Crazy me. Talking to myself. Woodbridge open house today.... (A joke only 3 pple know. or izzit a few. though I am not really sure how the joke goes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment