Oh yeah, forgot to say, My post for JNCo is zuo bo za bo. haha. Next wk having JNCO first meeting with the Std2s? Hrm. Have to arrange interview with SS and Ben for signing on also. Must remember. Crap me. Bad memory, need DHA input. 10% comes true. There can be miracles, when you believe. I love Fish Leong! I like Forfan. I love my doggie! I am nuts. Tell me to go to hell. Throw me into the dustbin. I am nuts. Don't listen to my crap.
Why I like to crab "crap" so much on blogs? cos' I don't have people to crap to. The only person that listens to my crabs and give me crabs in return is..... ESTHER! haha. Honored? Must send me bdae greetings from Aust to repay me. SMS enough. We will buy pres for each other in december. LOL. My bdae pres are never early, so I don't mind it as late as december. Still wun break the record of XK giving me half a year later that dude. Haha.
I going to download songs. My face is currently damn oily, need to wash it. But i am just too lazy, so pimples pops out. Hrm, the word 'pimple' looks so cute. I AM GOING NUTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment