Was reading their little notes for an hour yesterday till midnight. Was very the damn tired, but still read on cos' Angeline asked me if I read, and I felt bad for not reading it. After all, I wanted to end all this stuff during the weekend, and hopefully, from 19 July onwards, I am one who have 'passed out' temporarily from SJ. And so I read, note after note, waiting for Angeline's note to come. I started crying on the first few notes le, especially Huiru's. After hers, the rest didn't touched me as much. Leaning my head against the fluffy pillow of mine, I started reading with a tired mind, which was giving me a message "I want to zzz".
The notes were more or less of the same content, and I wondered if they collaborated with one another and wrote the same things. Many notes mentioned that they at first were unhappy cos I was their OIC instead of Chee Wee, and somehow I gave them the impression that I was upset cos' of their thinking. (Was I that obvious?) Then some are thank you notes, thank you for a, thank you for b, blahblah.... I came across one interesting one that was pretty much like an evaluation of how I fared as their OIC, though I thought it was pretty weird to be 'assessed' as their in-charge. lol. Then some mentioned that I was more approachable than JY, give me the impression that he's some bad guy. Guess I was too kind. Then one note mentioned that I was too regimental at times, hrm. Too bad, SJ is uniformed group, cannot be helped. And the guys generally wrote little. Many also wrote 'they do not know me well' which I thought was quite true after reading the rest of the note.
Note after note, I unrolled them, and tried to tie it back with the exact same knot, because these 30 notes were tied with 30 different kinds of knots, tied by 30 different people. Which I thought was some kind of meaning to it. But I know that no matter how hard I try, the knots will never be the same again.
I came to the last of the notes, and there was no note by Angeline. lol, I think she must have put it in JY's bottle. Hrm. Nvm. I will get it back from him when I meet him and YZ up for dinner again, and make him burn the CD for me too.
A bottle of notes, it's all that's left behind, next to the memories that they have given me. May all of them always be Together As One, as their squad motto says.
No comments:
Post a Comment