Today was quite a slack day. Slack in a sense that I didn't really do much work. Flop in phy practical so sadz. Always passed my practs with nice colors. This time sure fail le, haha.
Deliberately banged that W woman's calculator on her table hard. Pissing me off with her crap attitude. Anyhow accuse my friends. She needs a beating up to wake her up. Thinks the world revolves around and her and she's perfect. Haha, so what if she improved in her running by heaps and improved in her studies? No improvement in attitude, will still fail in life. My aunt once told me that subjects you study and academic results are not as important as your attitude in society. EQ is much more important than IQ. I am a violent and evil person... *smiles evilly
Self reflection. My attitude sux too. Arh the revengeful attitude towards that woman, she deserve it that bitch. Wish she offend some gangsters and get a sack thrown over her head and beaten up. Maybe she need to learn it the hard way. Or will she ever learn? Back onto the topic of my attitude. Think I am turning a bit bad in terms of tone... speaking wise I like killing people sometimes. Remarks are also more hurtful I guess. Must control and be nice..... Haiz. Need to learn to be more girlly, like PN said. Sitting like a guy... walking like a guy(what the hell I don't agree with this, XYi said it.)... talking like a guy (this I admit myself one)... behaving like a guy. Argh. Other than I am sexually female, I am a guy in all areas. LOL.
Buay song feeling makes me wanna go train my running, and reduce fat like that woman. Haha, sometimes buay songness is good for health. Dah. Slimming still okie. Running mah, I never ran faster than 15:30 for 2.4km. Guess this time I will just aim for gold. I need 15:30 to be maintained lahz. Hrm. And I hate running. No practice for tt. Unless a treadmill comes into my house. Not possible one, haha, my parents never, never exercise. The most is cycling thing, which last time they bought and never use.
Now I see timothy's nick. Are Studies the Only Thing That Matters to Students? Waddahell. He's one of the crazy tutorial doers. Now is he talking about himself, his 'wife', or who? Lame.
Gotta do tutorials today. T-testing. Shocked me today that wenyuan is as lag in t-testing as me. Though I think he skipped and started Chi-square, and he's well versed in the next 2 chapters. Wow. I thought he's 'super' math student who will always finish long beforehand. Started 'nagging' beside me about how idiotic is James, though, which I found quite childish. Aiyah... total crap.
Design exercise test. SIANZ. Think I go bathe le then go buy dinner, then can come back and do tutorials and study for test. Lalala. fa xie finish abt that bitch damn shuang... Dah.
Haha, and for people who are thinking I am damn depressed or something, don't. If you are new to reading my journal, I like to vex out unhappy thoughts in my journal. The happy ones are kept for myself. Haha. That's my way of remaining optimistic about everything.
Lala, ap so busy with uni nowadays. Not much chance to lala her. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment