Just watched finish my fav tv show everyday, lie huo xiong xin 2 on channel u.
But I feel weird. Not happy that I finished watching my fav tv. It's that feeling again. In the stomach. You don't know what. It's not disappointment this time. Something, you can't figure out what it is.
As I sat down on the chair, I realised that everything on the table is about POP. At least half of my SMS is about POP. I have been calling, emailing and SMSing all day, it's all about POP. Every feeling I experienced in the past few days, at least half is cos' of POP.
I never believed that I should should ever dedicate so much to my CCA. Oh man, now comes a MSN msg that's to do with POP. Why is POP affecting me so much? It's taking over my life. I want to have some life. Some life of my own. Although I am not doing much about POP, seems like... I dunno. That feeling make me so tired of this project.
Haiz JY and Marc are arguing about the wordings of the invitation. I can't be bothered le. Everything sounds fine to me. Haiz.
HAIZ. Tomorrow don't feel like start of school. Tml feel like it's start of POP intensive prep and Std4 intensive prep on evaluations and signing on. And tml got PE. Intensive physical training. It's the start of intensive WORK.
No comments:
Post a Comment