Yeah I am supposed to be studying. I know I shouldn't be here. But I was curious at the 'one new email message" on my MSN. So I clicked it. Wasn't some important email, deleted it, and went on to check my SJ mailbox. It's a chain reaction actually.
I clicked "sign in" to my silentdreams account. Then I see a long list of new emails. One glance, all from Std4s groups. Hrm.
Opened each email one by one. Seriously, I never saw the group so active for the past year. It was full of emails planning squad outings, squad basketball sessions (which was today), and Chio actually said the guys didn't think the girls were boring with their screamings and slow speed. Which was one of the first emails I read, which was amazing, I was amazed at the length the guys are willing to go to just to accomodate the girls in playing ball. In fact, it's not easy. And they seemed to have grow closer after POP, which was something I admire, they actually got together a week after POP to play and have fun. And plan an outing tomorrow. I am stunned at this, if you see their squad in the 6 months before POP and now, and deep inside my heart I am envious. Envious that their squad could stay so united after passing out. Of course my squad is nice, we get along well together, but how many times did we actually gather together after POP? Even if we did, I guess it's not as much fun as a bball session. Most probably having dinner together? When Esther comes back every now and then? And how many will actually turn up. I guess the best no. now is perhaps 15 or 16 which was the farewell dinner we've had at pastamania for Esther before she really left for Sydney.
But on the other hand, different squads have different ways of bonding. This batch of Std4s bond perhaps on compromise and accomodation? The guys just compromise so much, and the girls take charge. My squad? Was thinking, thought we really bonded on bickering and fighting? haha, don't be surprised, my squad the girls are super rough and 'manly' in a sense, me,esth and xy just love smacking the guys when they qi fu us? (haha, xy, take no offence.) And I realised I love scolding Dan for nutting though, and he will give an 'auntie' response and willingly be scolded, then poor guy he gives up on bickering with me and walks away. And dunno why he always get smacked. xk also gets smacked quite often. dj, wq, alan always on the look for chio bus, then say that our sqd girls are lan in looks, of course, they get smacked too. cw oh well, when he talks crap we will just heckz him and do our stuff. wy and gf always get pai chi, though gf tries hard to 'integrate' in with the AA. jess and yq not very close to us all, but they never refuse a gathering on purpose (at least i think so). chris, jh more quiet side. We will nv forget the joke abt yq and jd together, and will always have caleb monkeying around us. I hang around well with hb, timothy is fine as long as he's not too perfectionist at the moment, alvis well, don't hang out with us one. And of course egg and mitch, the 2 more mature girls in the sqd. Did I miss out anyone?
Aiyah, their unity reminds me of my own sqd. Hope they are really united after all, and not just a temporary infatuation to spend time with their squadmates. Just thought whether pple like Madelyn will get involved. Hopefully.
Yikes. Ate more food. I am seriously gg to be overweight. Really. I checked the charts. Just 2 more kg and I am gone, poof! In the TAF or rather FAT club. Didn't really exercise much control over my diet, can't be bothered. And I ate extra extra tonight. Okie. I need to slim down... Bad. Obesity is not good. No more snacks. Eat less. Drink water. Okie.
No comments:
Post a Comment