Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hrm. Common test results.

I got a B for Cmath, D for Physics, and Fmath and GP haven't come back yet. Fmath, half returned. 10/50. Not so disappointed yet, cos' this is the section I don't know how to do. But I can't help feeling damn stupid because I probably got the lowest in class. And I hate being last in class. And I hate doing badly for anything. Maybe I am a perfectionist.

Went to watch their parade rehearsal eventually. Wasn't very productive as Sheng Lian got held up and only managed to conduct the drill for 40 minutes? As usual, TJ and it's stupid last minute stuff. I also reached there at about the same time as she did. Oh well, drill standard wasn't too good. Hope it will improve on Saturday.

Heard from Sheng Lian her results. Very bad. I was too much 'indulged' in good grades, or you can say even 35 is a good grade compared to her results, so indulged that I never thought, never imagined that anyone will get so low marks for all their subjects. I think I have degraded myself by too much each time I do 'badly' for an exam, like getting a O? On the other hand, I cannot compare myself to her. She has one more year to go. I have 2 more months. It's a totally different scenario. I am very much shocked. I guess I really want to help her with her math, perhaps when she got more time? She really need some coaching. People from DHS can't be too stupid right. I think there's a way to reverse the situation. She just needs more attention and a slower paced tutor to suit her learning. And more practice.

Sounds like what I should do also. Should start doing the crap corrections for fmath Section A. Means I have to finish all the questions. In 2 days. Haiz. This is called, only know how to say others, but never lead by example.

Yest JY realised I was reading his journal regularly, haha, say no wonder he don't feel safe anymore. Oops. I just don't seem to give a damn about my journal. And use it like a crap place to vent out my thoughts. Whatever I was thinking. At least I feel like I have thrown everything out and can feel cheerful again for the start of the next day. Sounds crap, but it's true for me. Especially when I don't have many close friends to begin with. And not many people can stand me talking about SJ 3/4 the time I am with them. And I am really a big chatterbox to begin with. Sometimes to the extent that people find me irritating? I dunno. And I haven't got any other topics to talk to them about. I don't read nor watch the news, nor am I a huge fan of bands and pop stars. My topics, is either about my friends, SJ, or school. I am a very simple person.

Today was chatting with SL about guys, talking about why SJ guys are mostly unattached. Realised that throughout the whole senior cohort, perhaps Jian Li is the only guy attached? And Yee Kian, Yuzhen and JIayi are the only girls attached? My, and SJ is full of guys and girls that are unattached, with good nature. And character. Sounds like a perfect place to seek a match if you can't find a mate. Was joking that while asking the Std4s about signing on, should actually ask them whether they are attached. LOL. JOIN the SINGLES family, the senior cohort! LOL. Sounds like a hun ying jie shao suo. LAME. And guys here are of good looks, character, etc. LOL. Girls well. See for yourself.

I was being superbly lame. Don't bother about me. Like my nick suggests. I am going nuts.

Oh yah. I realised I have been getting some Junyang Syndrome. Today I was damn pissed off when I looked at their drill session. Cos' they are not treating it like a drill session, more like a circus practice session. Laughing and moving around in squad. What kind of discipline is this? Is this a circus or a uniformed group? Was not about to go and scold them, cos' I thought they would probably drill worse, and I just don't want to waste too much time scolding. Only 40 minutes. And don't wanna chup into Sheng Lian's session, feel like I am chupping too much. And Yan An almost made me burst a blood vessel with the way he march. Arms overshot, berhenti when others have banged a second before him. And breaking every other rule that is in the footdrill manual. But I must ren. Cannot chup with the Yr1s. JY is right. Watching them and not chupping is an even greater agony. Hrm, I am starting to behave and think like him? The syndrome. Bad.

Okie. Case closed for now. Need to bathe. Start on my corrections. Don't FALL ASLEEP YOU PIG. You DO NOT FALL ASLEEP. YOU WILL NOT. YOU CANNOT. AND YOU SHALL NOT. If you do, my teddy's neck will be wrung off. WAH WAD A SCARY PROMISE! My bear.

No comments: