Sunday, July 04, 2004

Waddahell. Now, seniors said that they could not hold the parade rehearsal on saturday because they have to hold auditions? If I find out this is true I am going to kill whoever said that. Auditions end at 3.30p.m., why can't rehearsals continue? If I find out that people have been putting words into 'seniors' mouths, I am also going to flare up.

Right. Hectic week it is, it was 2 weeks' notice, why didn't they do it last week in the hols? When they know that they are going to have lots of things on the first week? And you can't rehearse without the whole squad, can't find a day in the week? What crap is this when they haven't even finish the script on Thursday? I am disturbed by their mails, with all the contradictory statements that they make, and with statements that I don't even know whether my POP department members did tell them, and I am PLAIN SIANZ. DISTURBED. Whatever.

Right perhaps I am wrong to say that they didn't want to have POP, and I was wrong to have said anything 'complaining' during the session, and perhaps I am even wrong that I accused them of not making an effort for POP. Alright. I am in the wrong. I SUX.

Screaming HELPS to destress. Agree with JY. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSOnxdfsdkfmsoijdal,xlznsdamdlsdkjfcdcvfhiejioeruhfrmgiurhdidotiosdusafnsoidjiomfiofnlmxlm sdbfjk 4rjioey8932hjrsef89dsjcklfnnsfodihsodmsofhdoadmljswhfcioseou38974897w4oijfsddfnjsdnccnsdgvghn'hldjkghdufitheprtj

I SUX

sdfhsjkcfusncisdjp;sm;;;FNDKSHEIMJRURBGTDFJKHVUGADNUEIWHDMSKLFHDBDFNWEUIDFHUIDSBFJaqheui3jrnnf8w349y4nh;h'asem[.dfg,dpf.jkhbviu

Songz.

No comments: