Monday, July 05, 2004

I think I should become a Christian. Haha, so that I have a reason to fast for 12 hours and save money. Then there won't be financial crisis. Haha, joking CE.

I have decided. That I am a nut. A walnut. So that I can hold on to the wall and sleep, not caring about anything. Haha. I am nuts. Listening to songs are soooo great. I also like doggies. My cutie doggie.

Tomorrow. Wonders what papers will be back. The first paper. Cmaths! Then will come physics. Fmath will take longer. GP, next week perhaps. So all the good news will come first, the tong ku will come later. xian tian hou ku. So dao mei.

I think I am better off as a silent freak, don't talk and let them do their stuff. Talk when something happens. Then they will learn huh. Perhaps my presence is not taken for granted then.

Hrm. I am thankful to the person who sent me the email. Made me feel better. Thank you.

I love Fish Leong too. I want her CD! Haha.

2 more weeks to mug for SJ. 2 more weeks to end my job for the next few months. 2 more weeks to 'retiring'. 2 more weeks to the POP of the squad I signed on for. These next 2 weeks is so important, yet so busy, happy that I am 'released', sad that they are passing out, feelings are churned up in my stomach. Don't know which to feel for, what to feel now. What are feelings? According to scientists, it's something felt by the nerves, according to psychologists, it's something emitted by the mind? For me, is it something from the stomach, or from the heart? There's a weird feeling in the stomach. Why is it when you are nervous, you 'feel butterflies in your stomach?'

Okie I am nuts.

No comments: