Thursday, July 01, 2004

Yup my nick says it all. I am going nuts.

Wow. How do you feel when you start doing your fmath paper, halfway through the 1st question, you get stuck, stare at the paper for 5-10 minutes without doing a thing, and then carry on to find out the next question is something you didn't study for? After looking and doing through the whole paper, you realise you have 1 hour left and starts looking around to see everyone scribbling busily, and your paper is not even half completed? What about scribbling for 2 minutes, the answer looks not right, decide to switch to method B, then the answer don't look good, try method a again, think method b better, try it, 3/4 through the answer, realised that method a should be the right method? You then start to repeat method a for the 4th time with a heavy heart, because you don't know whether it's the right way. And after all this analysis, you finally found your answer, only to have spent 25 minutes on this integration question? And cancelled 1 whole page worth of solutions? If you have not, I tell you, it's a heart wrenching experience, even more exciting than a roller coaster ride. You won't get heart attack, your pulse just suddenly disappears and your heart stopped beating. And perhaps start banging your ribs after a few seconds. It just comes and go...

Then you suddenly start to think in the middle of exams, "Have you made the right choice on choosing to keep this subject? Seems like you are an idiot at it." And every time this feeling rises in your stomach, after churning the feeling inside with gastric juice, then you finally drink a thought down your oesophagus to wash away the feeling, "You have made the right choice, because this is part of your strength, not your weakness. Practice makes perfect."

Memory is really bad. Is it because I don't have enough DHA input as a child? Or is it in the genes? Or my brain memory full? (phone message memory full =P) Should I start eating stuff that promotes brain growth or something? But I am adult le. Fully developed brain.

Told you I am nuts. If you are not one for reading crap, better resign from this page.

I need leisure! I need play! I am itching to play pool! I need to throw away all my work and play for a week. I am so so so stressed out by exams. Waddahell, I never ever study so much since o's. I am almost going nuts. Or I already is.

Haiz cannot. Got POP. I am damn heartbroken throughout my exams. Cos' JY come tell me looks like Std4s never start prep for POP, seems like they don't give a damn. Still got people complain that drill rehearsal shouldn't be on friday, cos' sat got mock exams. But they themselves suggested it in the first place, or rather, Chee Hoe suggested it. And they must understand that it's the last 2 weeks to POP, they have to practise. But they don't seem to give a damn. They don't have a feeling to make this day the important day of their life, they dun want to make effort. They will regret, just like I did. I never remembered stuff about my POP. Haiz. When will they unite? Is it so impossible to unite? Because there will always be selfish people around? I don't know.

Financial problems! Realised other than needing to go out this Sunday, still need to have lunch with NA on Saturday. How? I don't print notes. Sianz. I hate, HATE touching my savings. Maybe time to slim down a little after the glutton I became during exam period. Haha.

That's all for now. Maybe will blog more later.

No comments: