Haha. Firstly thanks for all the messages that Esthie posted. Haha. SJ seniors are mostly unattached cos' they are stuck with SJ? Hrmz.... *raises eyebrow
Anyway. Today is a busy day. Went to lecture, finished the whole buoyancy lecture in one hour (wow). Then back to dhs, where I sat in for about 15 minutes of the JNCo briefing. Then comes interview with the 2 guys, and JY said something about my squad people though never sign on still helps in other ways. Hrm. I was thinking in what ways? (Other than that time fish help with the ALC gifts.)
Then comes parade. At first I see the drill going to die le. But gradually they improved. Not bad le. As long as they don't cock up on the day. At least the slow march and stuff is okie. Yikes. I never shout command for a lonnng time le. Keep shouting too early this time. Haha. I am not good at footdrill. To think last time I wanted to be footdrill HOD. Haha.
Then comes dinner. Dinner with NA, AA and Audris, excluding Wei Chee cos' he got tuition. Ate at Cafe Cartel. At first saw the NA talking secretly all the time, think they going to treat me and Audris ice cream. When Laura took my bag then I realised that they wanna pay for my whole meal. Crappy. Though as much as I don't really like being treated. But I know there's no way I can avoid this anyway, and I am seriously broke. The fire burned a hole in my wallet and I am currently running a deficit. Still have to buy or make Std4s a present, just remembered when I read JY's journal yest. Oh no... I have been so damn busy that I forgot all about it.
And this week my mum bought the foot reflexology thing, plus ankle socks for me. This is nuts. Did we discover some gold mine under our house or something? I think this is destressing technique. I have no idea.
Today I still need to collate attendance. And do POP stuff. Oops. Quite late. Seeya.
No comments:
Post a Comment