Realised everyone is very stressed up now. Sorry read my journal even more stressed.
Just wanna say, jiayou everyone, especially fish and egg. Dunno what fish is stressed over really, but if you need me, I will be there! (I am nuts, hrm, izzit cashew or wall)
As for egg, don't stress over math! I would love to teach you if I can, but I having tuition myself, not up to it. Anyway group tuition for math not very good, esp caravan so many pple. If it's not too good, maybe you should try junyang/esther's that tutor. Smaller group, the price should be okie, perhaps a little more ex than caravan only. I think she does teach cmath if I am not wrong. Should be more effective.
Haha, for the rest like esthie, jiayou dating and mugging in uni. Who call you go uni so fast when all of us in pre uni. haha.
As for brother xk, haha don't worry won't miss you out. Jiayou orhz. And stop acting stupid, haha. Go church more often, you need to get rid of your vulgar languages, bad impression u noe.
for all others very stressed, nutting to do come find me bah. I am a very lonely person. Can you imagine that I haven't got an SMS from anyone today? Haha, for all handphone freaks out there, you will never imagine that happening to you. For 'quiet' people like me, I hardly overshoot 200 minutes of talktime and 300 SMS per month.
Jiayou! don't stress. Think of me when you do. Guess I look pretty comical.
Live With A Positive Attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment