Monday, July 26, 2004

Today is like the day I did the most homework. Wow. Can't believe it. But it feels good to have done your physics tutorial and just slack around during physics. But the lesson became rather boring.

Wanted to go visit Xian Liang today, but didn't want to go with people not really my 'clique', and it feels pretty weird cos' I don't really know him well, and I know I won't have anything to talk about, just wanting to pay him a visit and show some concern. Though I never go, still prays for him to get well soon.

Now TV is really attracting me like a magnet, with all the great shows.

Monday - 10.45 p.m. Burning Flame 2 (Ch U)
Thursday - 11 p.m. Kindachi (Ch 8)
Sunday - 11.10 p.m. GTO 2 (Ch 8)
From next week onwards, 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, there's Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. Woohoo. Zhang Wu Ji by Su Yong Peng, and I just love to watch Jin Yong's stories again and again on TV by different countries. So far this story I only saw the one with Leung Chao Wei. As for Condor Heroes, I saw before Liu De Hua, Ren Xian Qi, Li Ming Shun. Xiao Ao Jiang Hu with Ren Xian Qi and Ma Jing Tao. Of course I must say so far the series with Ren Xian Qi are the best for both stories, and I have a feeling that Su Yong Peng might prove to excel over the 'old' show with Leung Chao Wei. Tian Long Ba Bu I only saw 1 of it, that's the one long time ago I think around when I was both or earlier. I am not psychic; I just watched the recorded shows. And how I love to repeat watching it, despite knowing the story, despite watching the story with these very few characters already. As you know, if you haven't already know, I am a TV freak. Super freak. I love shows with the 'ancient' times settings, Chinese ones, with martial arts and 'flying' around whatever it is. Watched a variety of other serial shows of this kind, Wind & Cloud, 'New' Jue Dai Shuang Jiao, 'New' Chu Liu Xiang, Kang Xi yu Xiaobao, Huan Zhu Ge Ge 1,2,3, Princess Huai Yu, Dugu Qiubai, Liu Mang Tai Yi, Tou Long Zhuan Feng, Huang Hou Jing Gong, and blahblahblah.... too many to be stated. My record was I think 10 VCDs in half a day. Ooohhh, I am pretty scary at times about watching TV, haha. And I think I watch each series at least twice, unless it's damn long like Princess Huaiyu, Which I think is 60+ CDs, and shows on TV, no record of it like Liu Mang Tai Yi (ooohh, how I wished I can rewatch that, it's damn nice). All the VCDs 'loan' came from my grandaunt of course, who have a super big stash of it. I just hate boring ones that narrates the life and only his life that perhaps Kangxi lives when he ruled his kingdom, or Yong Zheng, or Qian Long. Though I did watch one with Qian Long & how he ascended the throne and ruled his kingdom, that was because the romance was pretty engaging. haha.

Okie enough TV. Back to drinking mugs of words.

No comments: