Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sadz. After reading some journals. Sadz that the POP turned out bad. Parade sux, Social Night was boring, haiz. Still got people SMS me after POP and asked me the theme of POP, so shi bai. Failed to give Std4s the feeling. So lan. Hope they won't be too upset about it.

Like my POP. Don't feel much for it. So sadz. Can't even remember my last day as an instructor. Feel so sorry for the Std4s I took. The theme was crap. Lasting Memories indeed. Sianz. 2nd project that flopped. Never did a project that excelled under my leadership huh. Not even PW. I just suck at projects. I am just not born a leader, yah.

Failed to deliver the promise I made. Failed to give them a nice POP. Failed mission. Total failure.

Think JY was sadz too. Not about to apologise cos' I know no amount of sorries will help. Because POP is once in a lifetime. It shall never be the same again.

No comments: